SAUG Brisbane Registrations close THIS Friday!
6 May 19
The SAUG Brisbane Conference is a must-not-miss event. The agenda is jammed packed with SAP customers, executives, exeprts and mentors. Some of the speaker highlights include:
- Queensland Health discussing how they are transforming HR with their big employee self service program
- Energy Queensland showcasing the use of advance data analytics in the Utilities and other industries
- Office of State Revenue QLD giving a keynote update on the world leading Digital Transformation as well as an in-depth breakout session looking at how Machine Learning is playing a central role in this transformation
- Department of Transport & Main Roads QLD showing how they are optimising reporting
- Many other Customer Case Studies discussing key topics
- Experts discussing the impact of emerging technologies such as Machine Learning & AI, how to decide on your best path to S/4HANA, Cyber Security as well as the latest SAP solutions
- Read there Agenda HERE
Don't miss this opportunity for unparalleled networking, knowledge sharing and influencing of SAP. Your attendance at the SAUG Brisbane Conference is COMPLIMENTARY for members (the number of comp. tickets depends on your membership type. Registrations close THIS Friday!.