SAUG Melbourne Conference Registrations close 2PM TODAY!
19 Nov 19
The SAUG Melbourne agenda offers dedicated Digital Transformation, LOB & Optimisation streams, featuring customer speakers from leading organisations including:
- Sam Borkar, S/4HANA Delivery Lead, AGL: Sam will discuss how AGL developed Job Safety Environment Analysis (JSEA) using standard SAP risk assessment solutions and AGL’s risk management standards
- Justin Miller, SAP Application Platform Architect, Australia Post: This presentation will share lessons learned from the replatforming of its large HANA database from scale-out commodity architecture to IMB PowerE980
- Dominic Barker, Scheduling & Production Lead, A & L Windows: A&L is one of Australia’s largest residential window manufacturers, and will discuss the solutions they developed using a Design Thinking approach to address the complications of site deliveries for drivers and technicians
- Pranay Lodhiya, CFO, Bureau of Meteorology: BOM started a large and broad program of work, which is seeking to transform the Bureau and find efficiency in their business systems, Pranay will give insights, lessons learned, what worked well, and what they would do differently.
- Dinesh Kantheti, Head of Finance Systems & Master Data and Sravan Peyyeti, BPC Solution Manager, Medibank: An update and lessons learned from one of the first and biggest S/4HANA projects in the country - invaluable first hand knowledge and advice for anyone contemplating, planning, implementing or using S/4HANA
- Caroline Efron, IT Service Manager Group Services, Orora Australasia: on a journey of transforming their HR & Payroll systems with SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Payroll, Caroline will share key learnings, importance of governance building a solid support model plus more
- Beth Creasey, Development Support HR Systems and Paul Kittson, Senior Business Analyst, Victoria Police: Hear how Victoria Police developed a client case information system that enhances service delivery and re-aligns its internal Health and Wellbeing services
- Michael Dayaseela, Manager Business Intelligence & Analytics, Village Roadshow: Learn about the Award winning 'Topgolf' project with real time BI and Analytics for unparalleled reporting, single view of the business and customer experience.
- Plus many, many more!
Join us for this, our largest regional conference, and take advantage of the incredible opportunity to network with peers, learn from each other and gain access to senior SAP executives. All SAUG member organisations are eligible for several complimentary registrations (*the number dependant on their membership type). Take advantage of this fabulous member benefit by securing your place today (before 2pm)!