SAUG to Showcase QLD Stories with GLOBAL Relevance
28 Apr 20
With the social distancing restrictions imposed to curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus, many of the face to face events in the SAUG calendar have been transitioned to an online format. Our Brisbane Regional Conference, one of our most popular and fastest growing events has not been immune to the impact of the virus and will undergo its own ' digital transformation'. The event, now titled the (Not Just) Brisbane Virtual Conference has been transformed for 2020 into a new, condensed, on-line event and now easily accessible to all members.
The (Not Just) Brisbane Virtual Conference will be held on Thursday 28 May from 9:30AM - 12:05PM, and will feature short, sharp and relevant knowledge sharing and learning sessions, relevant for members from all locations, industries and functional areas. This 2.5 hour online event has 6 short 20 minute sessions featuring:
- SAP Global Head of Customer Engagement & Experience Success, Martin Mrugal (from the US) will discuss why maintaining strong customer relationships is a must in these challenging times and how this can be done with Experience Management.
- Cameron Amling, Head of Corporate Systems, Coles sharing valuable insights and experience about their journey to SAP S/4HANA; WHY they proceeded on this path, HOW they did it and the lessons they've learned along the way... and most importantly what they'd do differently.
- Katherine Love, Program Director from Office of State Revenue Queensland will give an update on their world leading transformation with Machine Learning and how they are able to respond quickly to the COVID-19 situation with OSR's new SAP platform
- Expert insights - how to prepare yourself for a S/4HANA journey and transformation, Optimum paths to the Cloud, SAP testing and more
- Our eternally popular SAP Mentor Panel will give their critical insights into key themes from this event as well as what is happening in the SAP ecosystem and how to adapt and thrive in this uncertain environment
This online event, complimentary for members, will provide a morning of valuable updates, insights and shared experiences. Join us for the (Not Just) Brisbane Conference on Thursday 28 May and capitalise on the benefits of your SAUG membership.
To view the Agenda and to register click HERE