Village Roadshow, Newcrest Mining, IDP Education PLUS more speaking at SEC Meeting
25 Feb 20
As the premier C-level influence body within the SAP ecosystem, the SAUG Executive Council provides a local voice to SAP on products, strategy, service offerings and new initiatives. This is your opportunity to engage with peers and senior SAP executives, and gain knowledge and insights into new SAP technologies, strategies and road maps.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Drive thought leadership within the SAP ecosystem
- Provide SAUG members a channel for global and local influence upon SAP product & policy; bring global knowledge to local senior executives
- Deepen knowledge sharing and networking opportunities for senior executives
- Assist in the evolution and growth of the user group
- Industry peers and SAP executives – accessible to you
- Early insights into new technologies and SAP initiatives
All Ordinary Members of the SAP Australian User Group are eligible to nominate a C-Level executive to represent their organisation on the Council. If your organisation is an Ordinary Member and not currently on the Council, submit your application HERE
Upcoming Meeting: Thurs 26 March | Royce Hotel, Melbourne.
The next meeting of the SAUG Executive Council will be held at the Royce Hotel in Melbourne on Thurs 26 March 2020. The agenda will include presentations from Newcrest Mining, IDP Education and Village Roadshow; along with Amazon Web Services. Dr Nicholas Nicoloudis, Machine Learning Principal (APJ) from the Innovation Factory SAP Australia will help dispel the myths about AI and share how you can realise business value from emerging technologies. The closing session of this meeting will be an SAp Q&A session; where you have the opportunity to level your most pressing questions to SAP's most senior executive in Australia Damien Bueno, President and Managing Director, SAP ANZ. The meeting is complimentary for members of the SEC.
If you're currently an SEC Member, Register for the Meeting HERE