Work for a Public Sector Department of Agency?
20 Jul 20
SAUG is pleased to invite all members who work for Public Sector Departments and Agencies or other Public Sector organisations, to register for the next NSW Public Sector SIG meeting to take place on Thurs 30 July from 10:00Am - 11:00AM.
The meeting will take place online and will cover the following topics:
1. The now and future of SAP UX – building on ERP 2.0 for Employee 2.0
Public Sector employee requirements have been changing for some time and the current crisis has forced a quick and massive re-think on how ERP systems (including SAP) are accessed and used. This topic will focus on:
- How Public Sector has adapted, is adapting and will have to change
- How remote working and access requirements is changing ERP systems
- SAP UX – new functionalities and future plans
- Efficiency and security checklist
Phil Merrick, Solutions Architect, SAP ANZ
2. Round table discussion & Agency Updates
John Tyler, NSW Public Sector SIG Lead & NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment
Please note: attendance at this SIG is restricted to SAUG members who are employees of a NSW Government Department or Agency or other Public Sector Organisation (Federal & State).