Register by 5PM Wed 25 AUG and you could WIN
If the incredible speaker line up wasn't incentive enough to register for the SAUG Summit Online Speaker Series then perhaps this might help.
Register by 5PM on Wednesday 25 AUG and you could be 'Lunching like a BOSS!'
SAUG is giving you the chance to shout 9 of your colleagues or clients (and you of course) to lunch during the SAUG Summit Online Speaker Series. That's right, by registering for the event before 5PM Wed 25 August, you'll go into the draw to WIN a prize pack of 10 x $25 Uber Eats vouchers and untold admiration from your peers. There are 4 prize packs up for grabs, one for each day of the event, so get registering! Don't worry if you've already registered, we love you too and you've already been entered into the draw. If you're unable to accept the prize or would like to pay it forward, we'll donate $250 to Foodbank.
And BTW the Speaker Line-Up is AMAZING!
Join us for the SAUG Summit Online 2021 to be held as short 1 hour, high impact sessions over 4 consecutive days - Mon 30 Aug, Tue 31 Aug, Wed 1 Sep, Thu 2 Sep. Registration is FREE for SAUG Members AND there is NO limit to the number of registrations per organisation.
Sessions will be in the form of Interviews, Panel Sessions, Case studies and Expert Presentations. Each day of the event has been given a dedicated theme; Transform, Redefine, Optimise and Innovate; where the speakers will talk to these themes in their presentayions and discussions.
We are thrilled to have the following companies and speakers joining us for the event:
- Peggy Renders SVP & GM Customer Experience APJ, SAP chatting with Jason Hincks, SAUG CEO about Transformation
- Michelle Lucas, Customer and Product Strategy Director, Lion
- David Roberts Jnr, National Vice President, Business Architecture, SAP (US) talking with Jason Hincks, SAUG CEO about Innovation
- Travis Smith, SAP Domain Architect, SA Power Networks sharing insights about their major S/4HANA and cloud project
- Panel Discussions on each of our 4 themes featureing penal members from:
- DXC Technology
- Bureau of Meteorology
- QLD Department of Transport & Main Roads
- Discovery Consulting
- Google Cloud
- Winning Group
- Transport for NSW
- SA Power Networks
- Plus Expert Presentations and Customer Case studies from our event sponsors SAP, DXC Technology, Tricentis, Google Cloud and Basis Technologies.
With 3 short sessions each morning, the event is concise, high impact and definitely worth tuning in.
1 Hour. 4 Days. High Impact. FREE!
We hope you can join us for this dynamic new Speaker Series