SAUG Executive Council Melbourne Meeting
SAUG extends a warm invitation to its Executive Council Members to join our SAUG Executive Council Luncheon, taking place at the Oxford Scholar Hotel in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
Enjoy delicious food and drink along with opportunities for collaboration, including:
- Soapbox style presentations on key issues
- Plenty of networking opportunities
- Discussions & Q&A sessions
Our hosts include :
- Karen Zwissler, CEO, SAUG
- Chris Peck, Head of Cloud Success Services, SAP
- Gavin Wood, CIO, Newcrest Mining
- Allan Coulter, Global CTO for SAP Services, IBM
Discussion topics that will be covered during this luncheon:
- SAP Strategic Updates: An in-depth exploration of updates and a follow-up on action items, questions, and key topics from our previous meeting.
- S/4HANA & Cloud Upgrades: Essential questions you need to ask your integrator or partner when contemplating these upgrades.
- Key Questions for Our Next Meeting: Identifying and discussing the pivotal queries that will shape our future engagements.
We welcome your active participation and invite you to share any specific topics or questions you'd like to address. Simply reach out to Michael Kovacevic via email with your suggestions.
Join us as we go on a journey of collaboration, innovation, and growth. Register now