COVID-19 Connected Series: Building resilience in challenging times
The COVID-19 crisis has forever changed the way we work and how businesses must operate, and resilience skills are needed more than ever before. Join us for this next session in our COVID-19 Connected series of short, concise virtual sessions, where we will be discussing Building Resilience for challenging times with one of SAUG’s customer members; Dave Hartwich from AGL.
Drawing on personal experience and the innovative work at AGL, Dave will help you understand resilience, why it’s critical for everyone in any position, at any life stage and why we need to focus on resilience as comprehensive and holistic. Discussion will include:
- Why resilience is so important in this crisis and for the return to “normal”
- A fundamental understanding of resilience and the neuroscience behind resilience
- Introducing and ‘unpacking’ the six Domains of Resilience in relation to individual goal setting, personal vision and goals
- Emotional composure, stress management and physical health
- Problem solving, change readiness, tenacity and persistence,
- Collaboration and networking
Don’t miss out. Register now and gain valuable insights and practical takeaways to help you thrive.
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed