COVID-19 Connected Series: How to make the most of new SAP Learning Opportunities
The COVID-19 crisis is not just changing the way we work but also presenting opportunities to learn new SAP skills in different, more effective ways.
Join us for this next session in our COVID-19 Connected series of short, concise virtual sessions, where we will be presenting a guide to the free learning tools and resources made available by SAP, as well as discussing new learning formats and learning design, and the most effective ways for individuals and organisations to boost their SAP skill set and adoption of new solutions. This will be even more critical as we come out of this crisis into a “new normal”.
Join our SAP Learning and Training experts who will be discussing:
- Why on-line or remote learning is the new normal and how to make it more effective
- New forms of learning, learning experience design and learning transformation
- Why learning is critical for business continuity and SAP project success
- Tools for learning and on-line collaboration
- How to make the most of the many free SAP learning offers
Education Specialist - Training & Enablement APJ & GCN
Learning Solution Architect - Training & Enablement APJ & GCN
Don’t miss out. Register now and gain valuable insights and practical takeaways.
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed