COVID-19 Connected Series: Measure and understand your remote employees experience
COVID-19 and self isolation is forever changing the way we work. As individual employees have chosen or in many case have been forced to work from home, organisations are scrambling to adjust.
Join us for our next session in the COVID-19 Connected series to be held Mon 27 April, 10.00AM - 10.30AM. In this session we will be discussing how to understand and manage the employee experience when teams are working from home, and what businesses can do today to prepare for teams beginning to return to their traditional working environments.
Brigid Archibald, Country Manager ANZ, and Steve Bennetts, a business psychologist and Head of Employee Experience, from SAP Qualtrics will be sharing expert knowledge and insights into:
- How to understand and manage your employee experience when teams are working from home
- Ways to communicate with employees at scale in a meaningful, transparent, and secure manner
- Real-life examples of how businesses have adapted their employee experience in the current climate
- Tools and resources available to help businesses manage their employee experience in this situation
- What businesses can do today, and what they will need to do, in preparation for the return to traditional working environments
Join us for this informal session, gain practical takeaways and take advantage of the benefits of being part of the SAUG community.
Country Manager, Australia & New Zealand
Head of Growth & Strategy - Employee Experience Solutions APJ
Don’t miss out. Register now and gain valuable insights and practical takeaways.
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed