COVID-19 Connected Series: Procurement & sourcing with disrupted supply chains
The COVID-19 crisis has severely disrupted global supply chains, leading to empty supermarket shelves, shortages of essential supplies, companies looking for alternative sources and others pivoting to produce and supply new products.
Join us for this next session in our COVID-19 Connected series of short, concise virtual sessions, where we will be discussing procurement and sourcing in these disruptive times and how SAP is assisting with various solutions and special free offers. Our panellist is Baber Farooq who is Senior Vice President, Procurement Product Strategy at SAP Procurement.
In this Q&A session, Baber will be discussing issues including:
- How have supply chains been disrupted and what has it mean for sourcing supplies?
- Examples of global companies who have quickly pivoted to produce or supply new products
- Some of the new ways companies are ensuring access to suppliers and materials
- How SAP Procurement & SAP Ariba are assisting with immediate procurement needs
- New flexible sourcing solutions and special free access to SAP sourcing solutions, to assist companies during this crisis
Senior Vice President, Procurement Product Strategy
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page