Digital Supply Chain SIG Launch Meeting
Many members will recall the popular Supply Chain Management SIGs from a few years ago. SAUG is now delighted to invite you to the launch meeting of the new re-imagined Digital Supply Chain SIG which will aim to cover areas in the Design to Operate framework. Depending on member demand this could include areas such as Manufacturing, Asset Management, Logistics and Planning.
The agenda of the first meeting will include:
- Discussion of Design to Operate Framework
- Update on SAP Digital Supply Chain roadmap, new solutions and capabilities
- Recent disruption to Supply Chains and steps for planning and moving forward
- Guest presenters: Adam Peanna, COE Digital Supply Chain & Jon Wilson, Director Extended Supply Chain & IoT, SAP ANZ
- Roundtable discussions – member updates, experiences, feedback on future SIG topics
As companies are facing unprecedented volatility, uncertainty and disruption to their supply chains, this SIG is more important than ever. Also, as it’s the first meeting, make sure you have your say on future topics. Please contact Michael Kovacevic if you would like to share your experiences, if you have any feedback or topics you would like to see discussed or would simply like more information.
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed