Finance SIG Series - Drive intelligence across taxation, accounting & closing processes
Finance is moving and transforming quickly with increasing need for fast, accurate data. Globally, there is a significant shift underway in the use of data for tax. Locally, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) now requires businesses to positively demonstrate that they are paying the right amount of tax in Australia, including showing that they understand where the numbers come from and have tested they are correct. That same data is also being used by management who recognise the value of insights that can be derived from tax data particularly in identifying risks and operational and cost efficiencies.
Register now for our ever popular Financial Transformation SIG meetings to get a better understanding of tax obligations and data. Additionally you need to be able to run fast, accurate, and automated closing processes – and simplify accounting for global operations. Learn how to streamline everything from financial consolidation to compliance reporting and audits, and see how leading CFOs are unlocking real value with SAP S/4HANA Finance and gaining a competitive edge.
- Sweet Success on BlackLine
Insight to existing SAP Customers Stories using Blackline to optimize their financial close process.
We have 500+ joint customers which expand across many Countries and Industries using SAP & BlackLine, Includes: Coca-Cola, Hersheys, UnderArmour and more.
- Taxation – Direct and Indirect tax compliance (with PwC)
- In this session we will explore with PwC the ATO’s current focus on data, controls and governance as part of it's Justified Trust program, discuss how different organisations are approaching the challenges and how SAP’s tax reporting products and services can assist you to meet the ATOs expectations and produce valuable insights.
- SAP Card Management mini workshop for SAP and Non-SAP Environments - see more details below
- The business case for in-memory ERP and accounting.
- Machine Learning in Accounting, real life use-case. Learn how you can unlock the information and business value contained in millions of records in your organisation.
- Managing tax data and compliance in the current environment
Hurry, these meetings have booked out in the past so register now to avoid disappointment.
These Special Interest Group meetings are brought to you by SAUG partner
Locations and Dates:
- 4 June - Perth (SAP Perth: Level 15, 109 St Georges Terrace, Perth)
- 6 June - Brisbane (SAP Brisbane: Level 20, 140 Creek Street, Brisbane City)
- 11 June - Melbourne (SAP Melbourne: Level 15, 484 St Kilda Road, Melbourne)
- 12 Jun - Canberra SAP Office (Card Management Workshop only)
- 13 June - Sydney (SAP Sydney: Level 7, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney)
SAP Card Management Workshops
Separate SAP Card Management workshops will be held after each Financial SIG meeting. SAP Card Management is not just about being able to manage the full lifecycle (or part thereof) of payment cards such as credit, debit and the like. Businesses and public sector can use it as an additional tool to profile card members and understand user behaviour allowing a more informed go-to-market strategy. This solution applies to SAP and non-SAP ERP users. To learn more about the benefits of SAP Card Management and what it means to the business or government organisation you are responsible for, please register for these workshops.
These SIG meetings are open to SAUG Members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address!)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page