HR Public Sector Canberra SIG – Relaunch SIG Meeting Oct 2018
This event has reached capacity - please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list if you wish to attend
SAUG is proud to invite you to register now for a relaunch meeting of our popular and long running HR Public Sector Canberra SIG:
When: Thu 25 Oct 2018 @9:30am – 12:30pm
Where: SAP Canberra Office - Equinox, 70 Kent St, Deakin ACT 2600
This meeting will feature a variety of key and up to date HR, HCM, SuccessFactors & Payroll topics, including updates, roadmaps, demonstrations and customer case studies, as well as knowledge sharing and great networking. Agenda will include:
- HR content management with SAP: an interactive session to understand how public sector agencies drive value from HR documents and data in the digital age (Peter Sertori, SAP Account Director & Matthias Fisher, Principal Consultant, OpenText)
- HCM Shared Services in Government
- Single Touch Payroll – latest updates and solution demonstrations
- Roundtable discussions and agency updates
- Discussion on future topics
Register now as places are limited and pass on to your colleagues.
This SIG Meeting is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed