S/4HANA SIG – Innovation and Transformation | Sydney
This event has reached capacity, to be placed on the waiting list in case of cancellations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
S/4HANA is rapidly gaining momentum and is considered by many a game changer but so many users and potential customers are full of questions. SAUG members want to know the latest trends, real life experiences and tips from customers who are implementing and using S/4HANA, how the transition to S/4HANA is becoming easier with new tools, what to consider before moving, and if you have implemented S/4HANA – what next?
Register now for this SIG meeting to network, share experiences and learn from real life users and experts.
- 8:00 -8:30 Breakfast/ Coffee
- 8:30 - 8:45 Welcome/ Introduction
- 8:45 - 9:30 Customer Presentation – Satha Pillay, CIO, Veolia - Veolia is live with SAP S/4HANA and Satha will discuss how Veolia is using S/4HANA to run Financials, Procurement and more to support the business
- 9:30 - 9:45 James Peutherer & Geoffrey Jakmakejian from BlackLine will discuss: Extend S/4HANA with Complete Financial Close Automation.
- 9:45 - 10:15 SAP 1709 Roadmap – Paul Swain Centre of Excellence S/4HANA, SAP ANZ
- 10:15 - 10:30 Morning break
- 10:30 - 11:00 S/4HANA Cloud Release update and demonstration – Vince Randall, SAP
- 11:00 - 11:45 Making the journey easier: Transformation Navigator & Conversions - Kevin Richardson, SAP
- 11:45 – 12:00 Wrap up including Customer Influence for S/4HANA
Don’t delay as all our S/4HANA sessions have booked out in the past. Register now and pass on to your colleagues.
December 12th 8am (for breakfast) – 12:15pm
SAP Sydney Office - Lv 7, 168 Walker St, North Sydney
Proudly supported by SAUG Partner:
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed