SAUG Canberra Conference 2020
Register now for the SAUG Canberra Conference 2020 - the biggest Public Sector SAP focused event in the region. Held on Thursday 5th March 2020 at the National Convention Centre in Canberra this event is complimentary* for SAUG members and is focused on the unique SAP experiences and requirements of the Public Sector (Federal and State).
Why you should not miss this event:
- Case studies and speakers from key Public Sector agencies sharing invaluable insights and experiences
- Subject matter experts discussing the rapidly changing SAP and technology environment
- Dedicated Digital Transformation, LoB (Financial, Procurement, HR, Compliance etc.) and Optimisation streams
- Department of Defence, CIO Stephen Pearson, delivering a keynote presentation on the large wide ranging ERP & technology transformation of its ERP, information and general technology systems
- Whole of Government updates and insights
- Latest research on Data & Analytics in Health
- Practical takeaway knowledge on topics including Cloud, S/4HANA, Transformation, Automation, STP and much more
- Customer Panel discussing the challenges ahead for the Public Sector
- Updates on latest SAP innovations and solutions
- Unparalleled networking with most major Federal Government Departments & Agencies and many State Government organisations attending
- All with a focus on unique challenges for the Public Sector
* limitations apply depending on membership type
This event is open to SAUG members only.
- Ordinary members: Up to six attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Additional attendees will be charged at $175 incl. GST per person).
- Consultant members: Two attendees from the membership organisation are able to attend at no charge. (Please note: Consultant members are limited to maximum two attendees per company unless exhibiting or speaking).
- Associate members: One attendee is able to attend at no charge.
For all event enquiries, please contact the SAUG Event Manager.
To register, please scroll down to underneath the map on this page. Be sure to log into the website before you register! Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address). Not a user? Head here to create a user account.
|The SAUG networking ribbons are a great way to start conversations, seek information and meet with others in your community. Look for the ribbon stand at the SAUG Registration stand and brighten up your name badge!|
|The HR Stream within the SAUG Canberra Conference conforms to Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) requirements for gaining Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours. AHRI members who attend the HR Stream can count the time attended as part of their CPD hours. More info|
The General Breakout Streams within the SAUG Canberra Conference conform to Australian Computer Society (ACS) requirements for gaining Professional Development (PD) hours. ACS members who attend the general streams can count the time attended as part of their PD hours. More info
|Keep up to date and Tweet us #SAUGCanberra|
|Tag us at #SAUGCanberra|