SAUG Solutions Series: A Good Employee Experience Pays Off in Challenging Times
How finance transformation can improve employee experience and productivity
This webinar will explore how can finance transformation improve employee experience and productivity and why spend management is a key place to focus on for improvement. During times of business disruption, the quality of everyday employee experiences can play a big role in your organisation’s or department's ability to thrive and be productive – whether your staff work at home or the office. According to a Gallup survey, creating exceptional employee experiences can result in 17% higher productivity and 24% lower turnover.
This webinar will demonstrate:
- How a good employee experience can result in higher productivity and better results for your department
- How you can use finance transformation to improve employee experience
- Ways to bring more cost control, visibility and savings back to your organisation or department
- How to avoid choosing technology that distracts and frustrates your staff
- Customer case studies & examples
Principle Solutions Consultant
This Solutions Series is brought to you by SAUG partner
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed