SAUG Webinar: Best practise system management for HANA
SAUG Optimisation Webinar - Best practise system management for HANA
Thursday 5th November - 4:00pm
Implementing SAP HANA comes with a significant price tag. HANA also has specific management criteria and requires specialised care during both the implementation and development phase and throughout its operational lifecycle. This webinar will present international best practices on managing HANA environments, to help you get the most from your HANA investment and gain competitive advantage for your organisation. Our international expert presenter will discuss:
- HANA system management from implementation through to use – what you need to know
- What can badly compromise your HANA system performance and ensuring optimised performance through measures including well designed SQL queries and implementing delta merges
- The syslink Xandria tool (which was the first system management tool to be certified globally for SAP HANA) and how it can help you get the best from HANA
Presented by international expert Jean-Luc Bauer, Managing Consultant, syslink (Switzerland) - one of the first people globally to implement HANA in a very large scale environment.
- A recording (audio & video) of the webinar is available here
- A PDF copy of the presentation is available here
This webinar is proudly brought to you by SAUG partner –
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, so be sure to log into the website to register! - Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address).
Not a user? Head here to create a user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership page.
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed