SAUG Webinar: Blast your systems into the future with S/4 HANA
S/4HANA is the future for every business running SAP, whether this year or within the next few years. Moving to S/4 is a migration project unlike any other. If executed correctly, your business should reap the rewards of a leap forward in both hardware and software technology.
What’s the catch? Moving your SAP Business Suite to HANA is already a large and costly project. Can you make the bold step to S/4HANA, and still ensure your costs are controlled and your business systems' integrity is maintained?
This webinar will discuss:
- Where do we start with S/4?
- Conversion, upgrade or migration?
- What does Landscape Transformation mean in the S/4 context?
- Do we have to host an S/4 system in the cloud? What are our options?
- How do we reduce our footprint to enable a more efficient go-live?
- Learn more about S/4 and the data model
- Discover the possibilities of prototyping your system on S4
- Explanation of the pros and cons of Greenfield versus Brownfield
- Insights on reducing your footprint
This webinar is proudly brought to you by SAUG Partner:
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed