SAUG Webinar: HCM Data Quality
Register NOW for the yearly HCM data quality webinar
Having accurate data is key to making meaningful business decisions. If the data for your employees is missing, incomplete or inaccurate, the decisions that you make that drive your business are negatively impacted. Register for this webinar and learn more about:
- Why accurate data is so important to your company’s success
- Review the common factors that most impact data quality
- Understand how process improvement can lead to better data
- Learn strategies for identifying, routing and correcting bad data at your organisation
- Leverage solutions to solve this business challenge
Danielle Larocca - SAP Mentor & Senior Vice President, HCM Solutions, EPI-USE Labs. SAPinsider refers to Danielle as the leading North American expert on SAP Human Resources Reporting. She has authored best-selling books on SAP Human Resources and Reporting, has worked in HRIS with some of the biggest organisations in the world and is a sought after speaker at conferences in numerous countries.
Adan Willemse - Technical Architect, EPI-USE Labs
This webinar is proudly brought to you by SAUG partner:
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the SAUG website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed