Transitioning to S/4HANA? – How you can benefit from SAP’s Customer Care Program
The SAP Australian User Group are delighted to present our April S/4HANA SIG Series in an online format for members.
The Customer Care Program for S/4HANA was launched in 2015 as a free offering for SAP customers. The program has since supported hundreds of customers worldwide during their transition to S/4HANA. This webinar will show how you can benefit including:
- S/4HANA adoption overview Asia and ANZ
- Program update & what’s new in 2020 (ie. Digital Supply Chain)
- Architectural Guidance sessions in 2020
- Pre-implementation support for selected projects (up to 6 month before start of the project)
- How your project can benefit from “lessons learned“
- Understand how to participate in the program
Head of SAP S/4HANA Regional Implementation Group - APJ Region
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the website to register.
Your user name is firstname.surname (not your email address)
Not a user? Create a SAUG user account!
For more information about joining SAUG, please head to our Membership Page
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed