SAUG Webinar: SAP Data Security
SAP Data Security: how safe are your systems?
- A copy of the presentation is available here
- A recording of the webinar is available here - (this link will be active for 30 days)
How safe is your SAP data? Are you compliant? 50% of data theft comes from internal sources so it is no longer enough to rely on firewalls and access controls saving you from attack. Your SAP systems are more exposed than ever.
Research shows that
95% of SAP systems remain a target for cybercriminals.
Find out more about cyber threats, internal breaches and how to protect your SAP systems during this 50 min webinar. Paul Hammersley, EPI-USE Labs’ VP of Landscape and Data Services will explain more about:
- The increased risk of hacks on SAP systems
- The threat of cybercriminals and internal breaches
- How to secure SAP non-production environments
- How to become data protection compliant
Presented by: PAUL HAMMERSLEY, VP, Landscape and Data Services, EPI-USE Labs Paul's portfolio includes System Landscape Optimization and he has accumulated matchless, hands-on experience in the implementation of Data Secure and helping clients manage and protect their data across their SAP landscape.
Proudly brought to you by SAUG partner:
This webinar is open to SAUG members only, be sure to log into the SAUG website to register.
Register now and secure your attendance
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed