How to Join
If already a member, simply set up a personal user account to gain full member access to the SAUG website.
Step 2: Select the correct membership type:
Select the correct Membership Type from the list below.
Step 3: Submit your membership application online:
- Demographic questions asked when applying are used solely in the member search facility available to our members online.
- You will be asked to provide a primary contact for your organisation. This person will be responsible for maintaining the membership information.
- Payment of membership can be made online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) or you can select to pay by invoice.
Step 4: Membership Approval:
The SAUG Executive Committee must approve all membership applications. The primary contact will receive email notification when approved. In the unlikely event that your membership is rejected, any membership payment made will be refunded in full.
Business ByDesign - Complimentary membership - by invitation only
In collaboration with SAP ANZ, the SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) is launching a National Business ByDesign (ByD) Special Interest Group (SIG). The collaboration includes a ByD corporate membership with access to the ByD activities for 12 months.
- Corporate Membership for organisations who are USERS of the SAP product Business ByDesign
- Membership limitations.
Multiple memberships per company for large organisations/departments using SAP
- Available only to members who have an active Ordinary Membership.
- Annual Membership.
- Full Ordinary membership benefits to all employees of the organisation excluding voting rights.
- Parent membership gets Ordinary Membership rights including voting rights.