Disrupted Supply Chains... How to Combat the Issue?
23 Jun 20
The COVID-19 crisis has severely disrupted global supply chains, leading to empty supermarket shelves, shortages of essential supplies, companies looking for alternative sources and others pivoting to produce and supply new products.
Join us for this next session in our COVID-19 Connected series on Wed 1 July from 10:00AM - 10:30AM, where we will be discussing procurement and sourcing in these disruptive times and how SAP is assisting with various solutions and special free offers.
Thi s session will be hosted by Jason Hincks, SAUG CEO; who will be interviewing Baber Farooq, who is Senior Vice President, Procurement Product Strategy at SAP Procurement.
In this Q&A session, Baber will be discussing issues including:
- How have supply chains been disrupted and what has it mean for sourcing supplies?
- Examples of global companies who have quickly pivoted to produce or supply new products
- Some of the new ways companies are ensuring access to suppliers and materials
- How SAP Procurement & SAP Ariba are assisting with immediate procurement needs
- New flexible sourcing solutions and special free access to SAP sourcing solutions, to assist companies during this crisis
This will be a very informative and interesting session. We hope you can join us.