Is your organisation Represented on the SAUG Executive Council?
5 Mar 19
If your organisation is an Ordinary SAUG Member and you do not currently have a representative on the SAUG Executive Committee then please make an application to join HERE.
The SAUG Executive Council is an engaging, influential body, within the SAP ecosystem that provides a local voice to SAP on products, strategy, service offerings and new initiatives.
We have the first SEC meeting for 2019 coming up on March 28. The meeting will feature high level customer case studies, senior SAP Executive updates, opportunities to ask key questions of SAP executives and great opportunity to network with peers. The March 2019 meeting will feature high level strategic customer presentations including:
- Peter Makris, Co-founder of banking disrupter Xinja, discussing how a suite of SAP Cloud solutions are underpinning the entire growth of this “neobank”
- Stephen McKinnon, CIO at Hydro Tasmania, explaining how Hydro has built a business case for large scale migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Andy Derrick, Head of IT Change and Compliance, Orora Group showcasing their comprehensive business wide change management program and why its critical for technology project success
As well, there will be:
- SAP discussing their new C/4HANA Customer Experience solutions and how they differentiate from competitors
- SAP Q&A – your opportunity to put important questions to senior SAP executives
So, if your organisation is an Ordinary SAUG Member and you do not currently have a representative on the SAUG Executive Committee then please make an application to join HERE.