Need More Time for Strategic Analysis? Financial Intelligence Can Help.
10 Sep 20
If you've ever pondered how you can wrestle time in your busy calendar for strategic analysis... or you've heard a similar quandary from your colleagues, then please join us for our upcoming webinar on Thursday 24 September 10:00AM - 11:00AM.
In this session we'll be sharing how Financial Intelligence can free up valuable time to allow you to address the critical strategic questions for your business. In many organisations, Finance teams spend WAY too much time creating reports and are left with insufficient time to analyse the reports to uncover true insights that can help your business get ahead.
Why Attend this webinar?
SAUG Partner insightsoftware will share how financial intelligence can help organisations:
- Spend less time creating and updating reports, and more time on analysis
- Reduce the risk of report inaccuracies or errors
- Make recurring tasks like reconciling trial balances to the general ledger faster and easier
- Gain flexible drill-downs to the transaction-level data their finance team needs
- Create accurate, refreshable reports built with real-time data
Key takeaways from the webinar will be:
- What financial intelligence (FI) means and how it differs from business intelligence (BI)
- What the key characteristics of an FI solution are
- Examples of what our customers are doing with the time gained from increased productivity
- Some of the report types these customers have gained the biggest time savings from
- How you can build confidence in the accuracy of your reports and data
This webinar will provide incredibly valuable content that may help your organisation get ahead.
This webinar is brought to you by SAUG partner insightsoftware. Registrations close at 9:00AM on the day of the event.