Resources to get you up to speed on SAP Integration
3 Apr 20
Integration continues to be a hot topic for many within the SAP ecosystem. The SAP User Group Executive Network, SUGEN, the body which unites user groups from across the globe, has recently compiled a host of resources for those looking for clarity on the whole integration Issue.
Included in the resources are the answers to strategic questions posed by SUGEN to SAP, on behalf of global user groups
Make use of the following resources to understand what SAP is doing to help SAP customers integrate solutions.
- SUGEN User Group Assets: SAP's Integration Strategy - Answers to Strategic Questions
- SAP Integration Strategy Intelligent Enterprises are Integrated Enterprises
- Public On-Demand Webinar for User Groups: “SAP’s Integration Strategy” by Michael Ameling
- CIO Guide for Process and Data Integration in Hybrid Landscapes
- SAP’s Integration Plan in the Cloud
- Roadmaps around Integration
- SAP API Business Hub
If you have specific questions about Integration that are not covered in these resources please make contact and we will try to help you have them answered.