During times of uncertainty, it’s more important than ever that businesses go beyond collecting data and start connecting, analysing, and leveraging it for better business results.
Once businesses become data-driven enterprises, they can take on the world. The enemy is market turbulence. To defeat it, businesses must use all the powers they have available if they are to succeed.
We invite you to join us at our virtual forum, Data to Outcome, Tuesday, August 18 at 9:00am AEST where you’ll hear from two amazing keynote speakers on how businesses can harness the full power of their, data plus more.
- 9:00 am - 9:05am AEST: Welcome note
- 9:05am - 9:35am AEST: Keynote with Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist, Canva; former Chief Evangelist, Apple; Brand Ambassador, Mercedes Benz; best-selling author and over ten million social media followers, on the art of innovation and data-driven enterprises.
- 9:35am - 10:05 am AEST: Guy talks with SAP about how to drive the value chain with SAP Data & Analytics
- 10:05am - 10:35am AEST: Michele Pelino, Principal Analyst Serving Infrastructure & Operations Professionals at Forrester, about achieving digital transformation success using innovative technology and data strategies
- 10:35am - 10:45am ANZ Keynote: Patrick Elliott, Vice President, Head of Platform & Technology, SAP ANZ - The Data Value Chain
- 10:45am - 12:00pm Break out sessions: Pick from the three options.
Click To Register