SAP S/4HANA Movement Program from SAP
9 Apr 20
The SAP S/4HANA Movement Program was introduced by SAP in 2018 in order to help SAP customers manage a seamless transition to SAP's Intelligent ERP with packaged tools & services. Following last year's 4-part webinar series on the program's main pillars, SAP have started organising a comprehensive series on the SAP S/4HANA Movement Program.
Starting on April 20 with a strategy session delivered by Sven Denecken, SVP Head of SAP S/4HANA Product Success and Customer Co-Innovation, followed by an Ultimate Overview of the Program, the series will cover each and every aspect in the context of moving to SAP S/4HANA, such as Licensing, all existing planning tools & engagement models, as well as service offerings. By joining this webinar series, customers get the end-to-end perspective they need to successfully organise and execute their SAP S/4HANA project.
Please find below an overview of the upcoming sessions:
- SAP S/4HANA - The Intelligent ERP
- Join the SAP S/4HANA Movement – The Ultimate Overview
- SAP S/4HANA - Licensing
- Next-Generation Business Scenario Recommendation for SAP S/4HANA
- How to Discover the Value of SAP S/4HANA in a Fun and Gamified Way
- SAP Transformation Navigator Demo
- SAP Readiness Check 2.0 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Adoption Starter Engagement? The Ultimate Guide to Prepare Your SAP S/4HANA Move
Each session will be offered AM and PM (CET), in order to cover all time zones.
Additional webinars will be added regularly to the SAP Webinar Website